Archives

St George’s Church, Brentford

Building recording and excavation of burials from within a large post-medieval cemetery prior to development
Coffin plate of Ann Bursill

St. George’s Church replaced a Chapel which was built around 1762 and its burial ground was used for 100 years. Prior to alterations to the Church for residential use, a programme of historic building recording and archaeological excavation was undertaken

Read more about St George’s Church, Brentford